MÖLLER Hi-R 700
Trendsetting in optics, movement, and economy
To achieve a more continuous workflow the OR microscope
MÖLLER Hi-R 700 provides natural movement, precise positioning, and effortless rotation in all directions. The 2-knob balancing mechanism is software-assisted for quick setting.
- Impressive optical image quality
- Extraordinary movability, precise positioning
- Intuitive balancing
- Highly economical due to modular design
- Stepless illumination zoom with one-button operation to control the size of the illuminated field
- Variable focus between 224 to 510 mm
- Inclinable eyepiece head 200° with wide-angle oculars 10x 21B
For horizontal movements an X-Y coupling can optionally be mounted to the microscope. This has a range of 60 mm x 60 mm and is controlled via the right hand grip.
Integrated iris diaphragm
The integrated iris diaphragm allows individual adjustments of depth of field.
Assistance and documentation
Different surgeries with different working conditions require different accessories. The MÖLLER Hi-R 700 can easily be adapted and equipped for a wide range of situations. More...