MÖLLER ALLEGRA 90
Simplicity at its best
Exellent optics and high modularity are combined in
MÖLLER ALLEGRA 90. Its manual magnification changer and mechanical brakes make it the ideal microscope for small operating units and hospitals.
- 25 mm stereo base for enhanced 3D vision
- Apochromatic optics
- Red reflex enhancer
- 5-step magnification changer
- Inclination of -8° to +100°
- Fix eyepiece head inclined by 60°
- 200 mm front lens
- Optional: integrated camera module
- Optional: EIBOS and TOCULAR
For horizontal movements an X-Y coupling can optionally be mounted to the microscope. This has a range of 60 mm x 60 mm and is controlled via foot switch.
By means of a sterilizable knob, the following diaphragm and filters can be selected:
- Overall illumination of the visual field
- Mini spot and spot
- Daylight filter
- Blue filter
- Green filter
- Softlight filter
- Yellow UV filter
Coobservation and documentation
Via a beam splitter, MÖLLER ALLEGRA 90 can be equipped with adapters for video, still, and digital cameras, as well as with a stereoscopic observer scope (see Accessories). Furthermore, a 1 CCD video camera can be integrated to reduce the microscope's length.