New paradigm in neurosurgery
The superior microsurgical operating system MÖLLER 20-1000 with permanent balance. The floor stand and the microscope with its SensoServo drive remain balanced also after change of accessories.
- SensoServo drive via SensoGrip
- Power zoom 1:6
- Diaphragms against glare
- Switchable enhancer of the depth of field
- Bidirectional RS 232 interface for navigation
- Computer control of all motorized functions
- True overhead capability
- Slim floor stand design, hidden cables, stainless steel arms, easy to clean
- Options for diagnosis with ICG and ALA
Various accessories More...
Xenon light source
The base of the floor stand houses a powerful 300 W xenon light source as well as a second identical but independed lamp module for backup.
- Quick exchange
- Filtered light against UV and IR radiation to protect the surgeon's eyes and the patient's tissue
- Control of light intensity via hand grip or foot switch